- Seamlessly switch between front / back cameras while recording video
- Rapid Fire - take multiple still pictures faster
- Set a timer to autosnap video / still / multiple pictures
- Using voice or keyboard - add a caption to any photo / video
- One button ease to share photos / videos on Facebook and YouTube
Watch 2CamShoot in Action
Let's face it--just about every video would be better with you in it. 2CamShoot lets you switch between the iPhone's front and back cameras while recording video.
Without this app, the only way you can record a video that showcases yourself and something else is by attempting to swing the phone around, losing sight of the screen, and just guessing what image is being recorded. Certainly not a smooth option.
2CamShoot ends that awkward bumpy camera move. By using this app, you are able to simply switch between the front and back cameras by just touching the icon on the screen.
Video recording on your iPhone will never be the same.
Put yourself into the video and make every shoot a 2CamShoot.
Be sure to TURN OFF screen orientation lock or your videos may be saved upside down.
How:Double-click the Home button to bring up the multitasking bar, then swipe from left to right. Now tap the portrait orientation lock once to turn it on and again to turn it off.